Abstract Submission Deadline
July 1 (Sat), 2023
Abstract Acceptance Notice
July 31 (Mon), 2023
Aug 31 ( Thu), 2023
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Pediatric Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Donor Hepatectomy
- Acute Liver Failure
- Acute Chronic Liver Failure
- ABO Incompatible Liver transplantation
- LDLT for Malignancies
- Interventional Radiology in Liver Transplant
- Techniques for Expanding Living Liver Donor Pool
- Anaesthesia/Critical care in LDLT
- Advances in Hepatology
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee and will be considered under any one of these categories:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster presentation
- Video presentation
Note: - The presenting author must register for the congress as a delegate at the time of acceptance of the abstract. The registration fee is not waived.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website only.
- If you are not signed up for iLDLT 2023, you need to sign up first to submit your abstract.
(Sign-up is not the same as Registration)
- The submitting author (Corresponding author) may be the same as Presenting author. However, in case they are different persons, the same has to be clearly mentioned.
- The number of co-authors is limited to 8.
- The corresponding author takes the primary responsibility for communicating the abstract. Therefore, be sure to fill out the accurate information. The presenting author can be designated as the corresponding author.
Technical Instructions and Format
- Length: 300 words maximum
- Only up to one table, figure or image is allowed.
- Language: English only
- The text cannot exceed 300 words and must be double-spaced with "Times New Roman" font with a font size of 12.
- Structure of Abstract: The abstract must be concise and divided into the following sub-headings: Introduction, Method, Result, Conclusion
- The abstract must be in form of a Single paragraph without stylized headings
- A submission confirmation letter will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail once the abstract has been submitted.
- You can review or modify submitted abstracts until July 1 (Sat), 2023 by visiting “My Page” on the iLDLT 2023 conference website.
- The acceptance notice will be sent to both the presenting author and the corresponding author on or before July 31, 2023, via email.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and present their abstracts.
- Abstracts selected for Oral Presentations will be allowed 15 mins for oral presentation (10 mins for talk + 5 mins for discussion/questions).
- Abstracts selected for poster presentation need to send their posters in electronic format (as E-poster).
- All accepted abstracts will be published as Abstract Book iLDLT 2023.
- The E-poster will be displayed in standard portrait format.
- The file format should be high-resolution JPEG (below 2 MB). A single JPEG file should be sent.
- E-Poster should be 42 X 60 cm in size.
- You can use this free online website www.canva.com for creating an E-poster.
- Animations/sounds/movies will not be supported. Please submit in stable JPEG (no GIFs etc).
Video Abstract Submission
- The video abstract should be at least 200 words.
- The abstract should contain a title, the author(s) or surgeon(s) performing the surgery, and the name of the institution and place where the surgery took place.
- The length of the video should be 10 minutes in length.
- The time allotted for the video presentation would be 15 mins overall (10 mins video + 5 mins discussion).
Best Oral Paper Award
- All presenting authors of an accepted oral presentation will be eligible for nomination for this award.
- To compete for this award, applicants must:
- Be the presenting author of an accepted oral presentation abstract.
- Complete their pre-registration and be present at the iLDLT 2023 conference.
- The winners of this award will receive …………………………………………………………….
- The best 3 oral papers will be published in ………………………………………
Best Poster Award
- All poster authors will be eligible for nomination for this award.
- The winners of this award will receive ………………………
Best Video Award
- Presenting authors of all video presentations will be eligible for this award.
- The winners of this award will receive …………………………….